We are looking for an experienced and creative Digital Designer to join our dynamic and international team here in Barcelona. You will have full responsibility for the visual direction of our websites and campaigns. You will work closely with the Brand Manager and the Product Owner to visualise our ideas, and polish them to best connect with our customers.
We expect you to be a driving force in the brainstorming sessions and proactively strive to improve our products from every angle that visually touches the customer. You need to carry a high quality standard on our visuals across all channels.
Your time will be spent on making our web presence modern with focus on conversion and sales. You should have good understanding and solid experience with lead generating and/or sales converting landing pages and emails. You are here to lift our first impression and overall experience of the brand.
You will be involved from early concept to final experience. We would like you to be forward thinking and test different formats of visual or interactive engagement with our campaigns.
Your assignments will include creating and managing multiple identities for e-Commerce websites as well as microsites and promotions. It goes without saying that everything we do is for mobile as much as for web.
It is important that you can manage your own work and be in sync with the rest of the team in order to deliver within reasonable deadlines.
- Designing, Wireframing & Prototyping User Interfaces
- Strong understanding of user interaction and experience
- Branding and Corporate Identity
- eCommerce; converting landing pages and emails
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 5 years professional Graphic Design experience in a Marketing team, with Product or an Agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or closely related field
- Extensive Knowledge of Adobe CC: InDesign (You know how to setup paragraph and character styles, – grids and master pages); Illustrator; Photoshop or Sketch
- Excellent attention to detail
- Client-focused marketing experience preferred
- HTML Email Experience, including knowledge of client restrictions and workarounds
- Work well in both teams and independently: thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Can legally work in Spain (Relocation for the right candidate)
OUR TEAM VALUES
- Always strive for the best result
- Stay organized
- Communicate well
- Deliver on time
- Understand the company vision
- Can take direction well
- Roll up sleeves to do whatever it takes to get the project done
- Keep track on competition and follow design trends
- Open minded for other cultures
- Let your work speak for itself
Freedom to experiment, to make decisions yourself and work in a team. We do offer competitive salary that will be in line with your experience. We are a small team of about 15 people so everyone matters and is treated equally. We try to enable every individual to do their best and we celebrate success together. We have a lot of work ahead of us so we will try to balance it with positive and pleasant environment to have some fun along the way. Our company values are respect, transparency, commitment, responsibility, attention to detail and fun.
The position is open for immediate start and the applications will be managed on the ongoing basis. A link to your portfolio and a cover letter is expected.
ABOUT BLUE ORANGE
We are a digital marketing services agency that specialises in iGaming sector. We deliver complete solutions which means that we work on everything from strategic advising, planning, and project management for new product launches. We also manage marketing channels like affiliation, media buying as well as campaign management. Practically, today we are developing backend services, frontend interfaces as well as branding, copywriting, graphic direction, animation.
Consider us to be an outsourced marketing department; we make things happen for companies who have expertise in technology or other areas, but not as much expertise in marketing, or simply not enough internal resources.
We do not have a dress code, we do not block internet sites at work, we do not count your hours. You know why you are here and you try to make a difference with your work. You are judged on what you deliver.
We are in Barcelona because we love the weather, the food and the sea. In our opinion, it is simply the best city in Europe and therefore it was a simple choice to establish our business here. We speak English in the office. Our work stands out from the crowd and leaves a memorable impression.
Position: Lead Digital Designer
Company: Blue Orange
City: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Based on your experience
Address: Ronda de Sant Pere 3, Barcelona