Blue Orange is looking for a talented Graphic in Motion/Video editor intern who is ambitious, a team player, hardworking, and with an eye of a hawk to join our family-alike team. This is a paid internship with flexible hours requiring at least 20 hours a week, and offering up to 35 hours a week.
You should demonstrate strong experience and knowledge of modern Graphic in Motion tools as well as a portfolio showcasing your creative content.
We are looking for an easy-going personality that can follow outlined guidelines as well as be creative when the opportunity shows itself. You will mainly work on products used for web and email marketing.
You are most likely a university student pursuing a degree in Digital Media, Graphics in Motion or other Visual Communication related degree.
We are a digital shop that produces tailored solutions with focus on iGaming and eCommerce. Our design work is connected to product designs and prototyping, marketing campaigns, as well as general web design. We are a small but strong international team where everyone matters and is treated equally. The hard work is balanced with a friendly and pleasant environment where we have some fun along the way.
Our company values are respect, transparency, commitment, responsibility, attention to detail and fun.
- Fluent or Advanced English in writing and speech
- Shown skills in Graphic in Motion projects
- Strong knowledge of video editing tools such as After Effects, Premier Pro, Final Cut and Photoshop and Illustrator
- Self organized
- Communicates well
- Attention to detail (your eye twitches if something is not aligned)
- A great attitude and sense of humor 🙂
- Creation and development of basic video editing for marketing campaign packages
- Create new, and polish up old web and email assets as well as basic GIF creation and other minor graphic in-motion.
- You will participate and contribute to live ongoing projects
- You can include the work in your portfolio
- Work with an experienced designer and marketing team
- Experience real time work in an office environment
- Alternative possibility to remain at the company after the completion of your internship
This is a paid internship position which is open from November 2019. All candidates must be eligible to work at least 20 hours per week. Hours are flexible and the experience invaluable! Beef up your resume with this incredible opportunity to work with experienced professionals.
Intern recruitment for this position will run until teams find an ideal match.