Blue Orange is looking for a talented design intern who is ambitious, a team player, hardworking, and with an eye of a hawk to join our family-alike team. This is a paid internship with flexible hours requiring at least 20 hours a week, and offering up to 35 hours a week.
You should demonstrate strong experience and knowledge of modern design tools as well as a portfolio showcasing your visual design and content creation skills in addition to general design and development.
We are looking for an easy-going personality that can follow outlined guidelines as well as be creative when the opportunity shows itself. You will mainly work on designs used for web and email marketing.
You are most likely a university student pursuing a degree in Digital Media, Graphics in Motion, Web Design or other related degree which connects UX & UI, Web Design and/or Illustrations.
Besides working with an experienced designer you will also get direct exposure to an experienced eCommerce team from whom you will be able to learn best commercial practices for web and email design.
We are a digital shop that produces tailored solutions with focus on iGaming and eCommerce. Our design work is connected to product designs and prototyping, marketing campaigns, as well as general web design. We are a small but strong international team where everyone matters and is treated equally. The hard work is balanced with a friendly and pleasant environment where we have some fun along the way.
Our company values are respect, transparency, commitment, responsibility, attention to detail and fun.
- Fluent or Advanced English in writing and speech
- Shown skills in graphic design
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch. InVision and/or Zeplin is a plus.
- Self organized
- Communicates well
- Attention to detail (your eye twitches if something is not aligned)
- A great attitude and sense of humor
- Finish and/or German language is a plus
- Agility to switch between tasks
- Design, creation and development of marketing campaign packages that can include landing pages, email assets and web banners that will be used internally as well as send to external marketing partners.
- Create mobile and desktop prototypes using InVision
- Create new, and polish up old web and email assets as well as basic GIF creation and other minor graphic in-motion.
- There might be other miscellaneous tasks such as design of business cards, t-shirts or simpler web design for new projects.
- Other tasks might include that you help with asset organisation and create asset packages that are shared with external partners.
- You will participate and contribute to live online projects
- You can include the work in your portfolio
- Work with an experienced designer
- Learn from ecommerce marketing team about best practices
- Experience real time work in an office environment
- Learn how to use advanced planning tool Jira
- Learn how to work in SCRUM teams
- Possibility to remain at the company after the completion of your internship
This is a paid internship position which is open from November 2019. All candidates must be eligible to work at least 20 hours per week. Hours are flexible and the experience invaluable! Beef up your resume with this incredible opportunity to work with experienced professionals.
Intern recruitment for this position will run until teams find an ideal match.