With a great office vibe, sunny terrace, fridge full of beer and subsidised gym membership, you are forgiven for forgetting that you’re at work!
Come join us!
We are looking for native full-time FINNISH Agents to join our international team and add more personalities into the mix.
Whatever your background, you’re welcome. Though you must be a personable and reliable team player with a customer service mindset able to multi-task and think on your feet whilst calmly handling customer queries with a smile.
Here’s an overview of your responsibilities:
- You will need to acquire some technical and end-user understanding of our products so you can respond to customers in writing quickly and accurately (don’t worry, we will train you)
- You will report on common issues and flag anything urgent
- You will proactively support customers and anticipate their needs
- You will work with the team to develop and improve processes and set standards to be ´best in class´
- You may be asked to support with some translations as our “go-to” native speaker
You are going to need to check the following boxes too:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English (this is the official office language)
- Be interested in learning about iGaming and increasing your tech knowledge
- Be happy working shifts (our Customer Support Department is open everyday 9am-midnight)
Please make sure that you can legally work in Spain and have your NIE and Social Security number.
BLUE ORANGE is a digital shop producing tailored solutions for the online gambling (iGaming) industry. Putting together latest technologies and bright minds we create simple yet entertaining consumer interfaces on top of complex systems.
We are problem-solvers so our projects are large in scale and come with market challenging requirements. In other words, we stay away from small and simple projects that just pay the bills. We don’t cut corners, we do it right and we do it well; something to be proud of.
As a small but strong international team, everyone matters and is treated equally. The hard work is balanced with a friendly and pleasant environment where we have some fun along the way.
We are in Barcelona because we love the weather, the food and the sea. In our opinion, it is the best city in Europe and therefore it was a simple choice to settle here.
Our company values are respect, transparency, commitment, responsibility, attention to detail and fun.