About the position
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Executive to join our CRM Marketing team. You need to have a good understanding of CRM and have had at least a year of experience in a similar position within ecommerce, or ideally within an iGaming company.
You will be in charge of setting up offers, segmentation and the execution of emails. You will be involved in the management, tracking and analysis of campaigns and also give input on processes, planning and strategy.
This is a great opportunity for a person who aspires to grow in understanding and experience in the planning and execution of CRM Marketing strategies in a fast-paced environment while using some of the best CRM tools in the market today.
- Along with the Senior Marketing Specialist, plan, brief and deliver campaigns
- Responsible for the execution of reactive and planned marketing campaigns
- Plan and maintain delivery/deadline schedules
- Work closely with Design, Copy & Marketing to collate material required for campaigns
- Test email send-outs prior to activating
- Track send-out activity and core campaign statistics, sharing with the marketing team
- Have an active input into the promotional calendar
- Manage the escalation process on CRM issues
- Work closely with our Customer Support team to improve the customer experience
- Provide support in the tracking and optimising of automated campaigns
- 1+ year experience in a similar role in the marketing/CRM department of an ecommerce business
- Exceptional attention to detail, communication and organization
- Customer-centric with an understanding of basic CRM principles, lifecycles and channels
- Comfortable with MS Excel, data manipulation and analysis
- Experience with customer communication tools and databases such as Hubspot, Optimove, Salesforce, SendGrid, Carma, Emarsys or similar.
- Excellent English: verbal, reading and writing skills
- Self-starter, continuously looking for ways to improve campaigns and processes
- Good understanding of marketing communications
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships and communicate professionally with people across the business
- Friendly and flexible team player
- Proactive attitude and commitment to the team’s objectives
- Norwegian, Finnish, German or Swedish native speaker
- Creative copywriting
- Knowledge and experience with online Casino products
- Passionate about the tech landscape, with knowledge/experience of different marketing tools and platforms such as Rebelmail, Sendgrid, Optimove, etc.
- Experience in marketing, player engagement and their motivation is considered a big advantage
The salary we offer will be in line with your experience.
BLUE ORANGE is a digital shop producing tailored solutions for the online gambling (iGaming) industry. Putting together latest technologies and bright minds we create simple yet entertaining consumer interfaces on top of complex systems.
We are problem-solvers so our projects are large in scale and come with market challenging requirements. In other words, we stay away from small and simple projects that just pay the bills. We don’t cut corners, we do it right and we do it well; something to be proud of.
We are a small but strong international team where everyone matters and is treated equally. The hard work is balanced with a friendly and pleasant environment where we have some fun along the way.
We are in Barcelona because we love the weather, the food and the sea. In our opinion, it is the best city in Europe and therefore it was a simple choice to settle here.
Our company values are respect, transparency, commitment, responsibility, attention to detail and fun.