“Creative” is a word that gets thrown around a lot, you know it, we know it; most of the times it does not live up to its meaning nor expectations. However, we really are looking for that magic touch that brings the WOW factor!
You would be working in an international team that is nothing less than impressive. We are gathered under one roof with a mission to be the new leader in the iGaming field by working with the latest tech whilst breaking the stigma of a startup and applying our previous experience of working in large and structured teams. This means that we plan well, stay organised, are aware of our resources, and are committed to an agile mindset.
We are now looking for you: a passionate digital designer who needs a new space to stretch your wings. You will be working with high traffic websites, where your mission will be to capture interest using a combination of eye catching, simple yet beautiful marketing campaigns, all with high fidelity. This involves working on campaigns from concept to execution, from web banners to interactive microsites. You will have room to experiment as well as data to back you up and help you explore new avenues.
At the end of the day, we are a relatively small team so there surely will be tasks which simply need to be done and most likely will not qualify for any prestigious marketing blogs. However, the upside of this role is that you get ownership from the start as well as growth opportunities.
All of us are here because we want to stand out with our work and take pride in what we do.
What we would like you to do:
- Design and maintain our landing pages and affiliate sites as needed.
- Remarkable digital campaigns
- Converting ads (easier said than done)
- Email layouts
- Promotional banner ads
- Create and maintain brand assets
- Design collateral and conference materials + swag
- Create product presentations
- Produce graphic assets for our product design team
- Print materials when needed
Who we are looking for:
- Fluent in English
- Can legally work in Spain (relocation for the right candidate)
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or closely related field
- 3 – 5 Years Professional Graphic Design Experience in a Marketing team
- Extensive Knowledge of Adobe CC: InDesign (You know how to setup paragraph and character styles, grids and master pages); Illustrator; Photoshop or Sketch
- Client-focused marketing experience preferred
- Experience in WordPress
- Basic Print Prep / Preflight Techniques
- HTML Email Experience, including knowledge of client restrictions and workarounds
- Experience working with cross functional teams across operations, services, development and marketing functions
- Work well in both teams and independently: thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to work on multiple short term tasks at once and prioritize workloads
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work to tight deadlines
- Understanding of Sketch
- Experience with iGaming industry
- HTML5 animated advertising
- Affinity and deep understanding for Design Thinking principles
To apply, aside from your CV, we’d love to have a link to your work and know why this is the right role for you.
The salary on offer will be based upon experience